About the Deanship
The Deanship of E-learning and Distance Education is concerned with all issues of e-learning at the university, including providing of infrastructure and e-learning resources, global e-learning systems, and the necessary training for them. Preparing and introducing simultaneous interactive education systems that provide direct interaction between students and their teachers, the necessary software to prepare and develop educational materials, and advanced systems for recording lectures with all their activities and providing them to students; where they can be browsed and re-displayed using the Internet at any time and everywhere, and moving forward towards an integrated e-learning environment to serve the University students towards excellence and upgrading the University's academic services.
Vision, mission and objectives of the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education
Vision of the Deanship:
That the Deanship To be the same like a virtual university to work as a branch of the Islamic University, which will be a pioneer in providing e-learning and distance education.
Mission of the Deanship:
Providing e-learning and distance education in all available specializations at the university using the latest technologies in accordance with the best quality standards.
The goals of the Deanship:
The Deanship of E-learning and Distance Education at the Islamic University aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. Providing science and knowledge through modern technologies.
2. Support faculty members academically in developing and enhancing the educational process of the electronic environment.
3. Providing internet based comprehensive electronic educational environment with all its educational services, including: electronic laboratories, smart classes, electronic research, and the electronic library.
4. Providing highly qualified human resources, especially in the field of developing electronic educational resources.
5. Creating an administrative and procedural environment and providing financial incentives to ensure the success of the distance education process.
6. Providing training programs related to the education process for all university employees including faculty members, students and administrators; enabling them to use the digital systems effectively.
7. Applying the concept of comprehensive quality in accordance with international standards.
8. Evaluation and development of distance education at the university.
9. To have a Virtual University as a branch of the Islamic University.