Students are accepted and registered in the College of Computing and Information Systems electronically through a web-based electronic system called Eduportal. The system is managed by the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
The following requirements have been identified for admission of new students to the College of Computer Science and Information Systems as follows:
● A general secondary certificate or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which the university president's office may exempt from it for a valid reason.
● Good behavior.
● Successful completion of any test or personal interview set for him by the College Council.
● Medical fitness.
● If you work in the private or public sector, the employer's approval of the study.
● Completion of all other requirements set by the University Council and announced during application
The following additional requirements have been identified for student admission to the Islamic University
● No previous expulsion from another university for disciplinary reasons.
● Commitment to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
● Successfully fulfilling all other requirements specified by the Deanship of Admission and Registration during the application process.
The following were stipulated for the student (non-Saudi resident) to be accepted into a scholarship from within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
● Regular residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the sponsor's approval to study at the university.
The following requirements have been identified for accepting a student who has received a scholarship from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
● Age at least 17 years old or more than 25 years old to study at the bachelor's level at the Institute for Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers, which the University President's Office may exempt for a valid reason
● The approval of the government of the applicant's country to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only if the state stipulates the same for Saudi students who wish to do so
● No other scholarship from any other educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
● Certificates or identification documents certified by the authorities specified by the university
● Certificate of criminal record in the applicant's country
● Letter of recommendation
University application link